One of the most important scholarly business databases. Contains the full-text of over 1,800 journals within management and all related areas, plus over 1,800 magazine and trade publications. It includes full-text access to Harvard Business Review. Also includes selected company and marketing reports from Marketline and in-depth country profiles.
Database from Dow Jones which includes industry data drawn from international news sources. Includes full-text access to news sources such as Wall Street Journal and New York Times.
Company snapshot section includes latest news, key developments such M&A/ownership changes and new products, peer comparison, financial reports for public companies.
Industry snapshot section includes approximately 30 industries globally and provides targeted news, reports, charts, analysis and financial data.
Detailed company ownership and financial information for the previous 20 years for all incorporated companies in the UK and Ireland.
Use Fame to
• Assess a company’s financial strength.
• Find companies that match your profiles including size, industry and location
• Find all companies in the same corporate “family” and see complex organizational structures.
• Compile a detailed picture of a company that includes background information, financial history plus relevant news, M&A deals and rumours.
• Analyse a company in relation to its peers.
• Show your results graphically to help you interpret and display your research.
• Monitor companies and peer groups you’re interested in using Fame’s alerts.
• Export your results for analysis.
• Compare groups of companies against each other.
In-depth, high quality market reports and data on goods worldwide. There are several reports published each year within all of the subsections of these broad headings:
UK: Automotive, Retail, Technology, Travel;
Europe: European Briefing;
China: Attitudes and Trends, Beauty and Personal Care, Food and Drink, Foodservice, Retail, travel & Leisure.
Cases studies of marketing excellence from all over the world, covering every marketing discipline.
Selected Euromonitor company profiles in the following industries:
Alcoholic drinks, Clothing and accessories, Financial services, Food, Leisure and entertainment, Healthcare, Retail, Soft drinks, Technology and electronics, Tobacco, Toiletries and cosmetics, Transport and tourism.
Vast amount of data on global ad trends, advertising expenditure and media consumption.